The Washington Manual of Surgery – 7th Edition (2016) download ebook
Mary E. Klingensmith
- Thoroughly revised with information on the latest advances in surgical technique, instrumentation, and standards of practice.
- New chapters on Biostatistics for the General Surgeon, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, and Fundamentals of Endoscopic, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery.
- Reorganized content emphasizes clarity and consistency, so you can find what you need more quickly.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas taught in general surgical residencies, including pediatric surgery.
- Concise guidelines and algorithms assist in the diagnosis and management of surgical diseases.
- Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by faculty and residents from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, one of the world’s top surgical training programs.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
The Washington Manual of Surgery – 7th Edition (2016) download
|List Price:||$82.00 USD|
|New From:||$75.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|