Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics – 3rd Edition (2014 Release)
by Esther K. Chung MD MPH (Editor)
Quickly identify pediatric disorders and begin appropriate treatment! Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, 3rd Edition, is conveniently organized by presenting symptom, providing you a highly practical way to approach your patients. Differential diagnosis tables are presented with colorful clinical photographs for easy comparison. User-friendly and concise, this lavishly illustrated, easy-to-digest resource is designed to improve your everyday approach to visual diagnosis, making identification more efficient and accurate.
- New chapter on child physical abuse brings you up to date with what you need to know in this challenging area.
- New images and diagnoses keep you well-informed on the clinical scenarios you’re likely to see in practice.
- Hundreds of colorful, high-quality clinical photographs simplifies identification for similarly-presenting conditions.
- Quick-reference tables present differential diagnoses in an easy-to-read format that makes reference fast and easy.
- Special section on visual diagnosis in the newborn and essential breastfeeding images.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics – 3rd Edition (2014 Release) pdf
|List Price:||$178.00 USD|
|New From:||$99.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $15 USD|