Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
by Donald Venes (Editor)
In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere, Taber’s 22 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants, representing nearly every health care profession, ensures that the content reflects the most current healthcare information.
A wealth of resources puts the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips…
- FREE, 1-year subscription to Taber’s Online, powered by Unbound Medicine, and now with annual updates—puts all of the knowledge of Taber’s at your fingertips.
- FREE, Taber’s Flash, a flash card app—simplifies studying.
- Web, mobile, and print platforms—ensure access in any setting.
- Crossword puzzles, flashcards, and listen-and-learn activities—meet the needs of visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learners.
- Over 30,000 audio pronunciations—build speaking confidence.
Download ebook Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary pdf
|List Price:||$86.00 USD|
|New From:||$82.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|