Sande’s HIV/AIDS Medicine: Medical Management of AIDS – 2nd Edition (2013)
by Paul Volberding (Author), Warner Greene (Author), Joep M. A. Lange MD (Author), Joel E. Gallant MD MPH (Author), Nelson Sewankambo (Author)
Access the latest information available in the challenging area of HIV/AIDS management with Sande’s HIV/AIDS Medicine, 2nd Edition. Authored by a veritable “who’s who” of current global experts in the field, this medical reference book will provide you with all the practical, indispensable guidance you’ll need to offer your patients the best possible care.
- Access reliable, up-to-the-minute guidance that addresses the realities of HIV/AIDS management in your geographical region, thanks to contributions from a global cast of renowned expert clinicians and researchers.
- Locate the clinically actionable information you need quickly with an organization that mirrors the current state of the AIDS epidemic and the different needs of Western vs. developing-world patients and clinicians.
- Diagnose AIDS manifestations confidently by comparing them to clinical images.
- Improve patient outcomes with the latest findings on the management of AIDS as a chronic illness.
- Efficiently review essential data through numerous at-a-glance tables.
- Get the most relevant information available on pediatric HIV and AIDS issues; anti-retroviral drugs, including integrase inhibitors; and the use of second- and third-line anti-retroviral drugs in resource-poor settings.
- Stay current on the latest actionable information, such as using antiretroviral therapy in patients with tuberculosis and drug-resistant tuberculosis; antiretroviral therapy; immune reconstitution inflammatory syndromes (IRIS); and implementation of the HPV vaccine.
Download ebook Sande’s HIV/AIDS Medicine: Medical Management of AIDS – 2nd Edition (2013) pdf
|List Price:||$86.00 USD|
|New From:||$79.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|