Rheumatology Secrets, 3rd Edition (November 2014 Release)
Sterling West MD MACP FACR
Stay up to date on the latest common and uncommon rheumatic disorders withRheumatology Secrets Plus. This enhanced medical reference book addresses the treatment of common and uncommon rheumatic disorders, with each chapter reviewing basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues. The user-friendly style of the popular Secrets Series® makes this updated volume a valuable addition to your library!
- Review basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues related to rheumatic disorders.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved “Plus” formatting, such as larger figures and easier-to-read text.
- Enhance your reference power through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, “Key Points” summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Download ebook Rheumatology Secrets, 3rd Edition (November 2014 Release) pdf
|List Price:||$89.00 USD|
|New From:||$78.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|