by Quan Dong Nguyen MD. MSc
MD MSc (Author), Eduardo Buchele Rodrigues MD (Author), Michel Eid Farah MD
MD (Author), William F Mieler MD (Author)
Retinal Pharmacotherapy is the first comprehensive book devoted to pharmacologic agents and their rationale and mechanisms of action in selected retinal and uveitic diseases.
Drs. Quan Dong Nguyen, Eduardo Buchele Rodrigues, Michel Eid Farah, and William F. Mieler lead an international team of expert contributors to present up-to-date knowledge of new drugs on the market, the science behind the drugs, evidence of how the drugs work, and the reasons why they are effective or not.
This user-friendly, all-in-one reference provides you with easy access to practical information on the effective and appropriate use of pharmacologic agents in the management of retinal diseases.
- Covers all new and existing retinal drugs to keep you current in this expanding area of the treatment of retinal diseases.
- Discusses the background behind retinal drugs and the various pathways of how they work so you can make thoroughly informed clinical decisions.
- Presents 400 color photographs and line drawings that illustrate disease appearance before and after treatment and clarify difficult key concepts.
- Features contributors from Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia for an international approach.
- Identifies and emphasizes key points clearly in each chapter to improve comprehension and make finding information easier.
|List Price:||$96.00 USD|
|New From:||$56.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|