Rapid Review Physiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2nd Edition
by Thomas A. Brown MD (Author)
Get the most from your study time, and experience a realistic USMLE simulation, with Rapid Review Physiology, 2nd Edition, by Dr. Thomas A. Brown. This new reference in the highly rated Rapid Review Series is formatted as a bulleted outline with clinical images, tables and figures that make it easy to review all the physiology information you need to know for the USMLE. And with Student Consult online access, you can become familiar with the look and feel of the actual exam by taking a timed or a practice online test that includes 350 USMLE-style questions.
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical review books, who reviewed and edited every question.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Study and take notes more easily with the new, larger page size.
- This edition thoroughly updated, including student and resident reviewer feedback to ensure relevancy and focus.
- Practice with a new testing platform on the USMLE Consult testing engine that gives you a realistic review experience and fully prepares you for the exam.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Rapid Review Physiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2nd Edition pdf
|List Price:||$78.00 USD|
|New From:||$73.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|