Pulmonary Pathology: A Volume in Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series
Pulmonary Pathology: A Volume in Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series (Churchill Livingstone)
Dani S. Zander MD, Carol F. Farver MD
- Detailed discussions on today’s technologies help you select the best test for case evaluation.
- Chapters devoted to the techniques used in the assessment of pulmonary diseases, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescnece, and certain clinical laboratory tests offer you a better understanding of techniques and their application for the diagnosis of lung disease.
- Internationally recognized pathologists convey the most current information, keeping you on the cusp of your field.
- More than 800 photomicrographs and gross photographs-most in full color-present important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format, including at-a-glance boxes and tables for easy reference.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Pulmonary Pathology: A Volume in Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series (Churchill Livingstone) pdf
|List Price:||$198.00 USD|
|New From:||$183.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $20 USD|