Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient 8th Edition
by Fred F. Ferri MD FACP (Author)
Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient is the concise and clinically-focused pocket resource you need to get through your internal medicine clerkship or residency. Dr. Fred Ferri offers his experience as a leading teacher and clinician to help you diagnose and manage more than 225 disorders, signs, and symptoms.
The new hardcover ring binder lets you carry the sections you need and add personalized materials. With the fully searchable text at expertconsult.com-along with practical information on diagnoses, treatment, procedures, and labs-this guide gives you convenient access to the information you need anytime you need it…in print and online.
- Provides the practical and expert guidance of Dr. Fred Ferri, a leading teacher, clinician, and author.
- Presents the latest clinical information, drug therapies, and lab tests to help you confidently manage patients.
- Includes access to the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with procedures and labs.
- Offers a more concise, compact format with only must-know clinical information for greater portability and ease of reference.
- Features a ring binder with a hard plastic cover so that you can carry the sections you need, add personalized materials, and keep everything together and safe.
Download ebook Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient 8th Edition pdf
|List Price:||$274.00 USD|
|New From:||$246.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $20 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|