Pickwell’s Binocular Vision Anomalies
Pickwell’s Binocular Vision Anomalies – 5th Edition
by Bruce J. W. Evans BSc PhD FCOptom DipCLP DipOrth FAAO FBCLA (Author)
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States.
Going from strength to strength, this best-selling book on binocular vision anomalies is now in its fifth edition. Maintaining its popular and practical ‘how-to’ approach, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded to provide an excellent practice reference for all optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmologists and dispensing opticians.
Now with an easy-to-use 2 colour layout and redrawn diagrams the new edition is more accessible than ever. Covering the latest evidence-based research it provides an emphasis on the clinical applications for every eyecare practitioner.
- Still a must-have classic – this is THE definitive reference work on binocular vision disorders
- Comprehensive theory is rooted in reality, for use from study into clinical practice
- Enlarged, enhanced, authoritative and erudite
- Includes a CD-ROM
- Thorough revisions on routine examination including the latest testing routines.
- New material on the development of visual functions in children.
- Recent key research on heterophoria including the latest computerized exercise methods.
- Important clinico-legal case studies in amblyopia and the latest evidence-based accounts of the condition.
- Extensive updating on strabismus.
- Fresh text design using a second colour for both text and diagrams.
|List Price:||$119.00 USD|
|New From:||$86.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|