Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2014 (Jones and Bartlett Series in Oncology) – 14th Edition
Edward Chu, Vincent T. DeVita Jr.
Completely revised and updated for 2014, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2014 is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalog of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens?both on- and off-label?for the treatment of all the major cancers. Special features:
• Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field
• A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drug and antiemetic treatment regimens.
• Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents.
• Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages.
• Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions.
• A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers.
• Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy.
Download ebook Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2014 (Jones and Bartlett Series in Oncology) – 14th Edition pdf
Human anatomy ebooks PDF