Pediatrics (Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference)
Maureen R. Nelson MD
Pediatrics: Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference presents 111 alphabetically arranged topics covering all major concerns in pediatric rehabilitation. Organized in three sections, the first part reviews diagnostic considerations and testing while the final section highlights special considerations such as aging with pediatric-onset disability and polytrauma. The bulk of the book catalogs the diverse diseases, injuries, complications and other problems commonly seen by practitioners who work to restore function to children with disabilities and offers a quick reference guide to providing high-quality clinical care.
Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic, and features description, etiology, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints and suggested readings.
Edited by Ralph Buschbacher, MD, the Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference series is designed for the busy practitioner. The texts provide quick answers when diagnosing and treating common or more complex rehabilitation issues. All volumes in the series present the listed conditions in a read at-a-glance format with consistent headings for easy access to key information. Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic, and features description, etiology, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints, and suggested readings. All Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Referencetitles offer:
- Consistent Approach and Organization: at-a-glance outline format allows readers to find the facts quickly
- Concise Coverage: of must-know information broken down into easy-to-locate topics
- Fast Answers to Clinical Questions: diagnostic and management criteria for problems commonly encountered in daily practice
- Hands-on Practical Guidance: for all types of interventions and therapies
- Multi-Specialty Perspective: ensures that issues of relevance to all rehabilitation team members are addressed
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Pediatrics (Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference) pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|