Pediatric Nephrology and Urology: The Requisites, 1st Edition (Requisites in Pediatrics)
by Bernard S. Kaplan MD (Author), Kevin Meyers MD (Author)
This new title in the Requisites in Pediatrics series focuses on the assessment, treatment, and stabilization of renal and urologic disorders and traumas commonly encountered in clinical practice. Abundant tables examine differential diagnosis, lab values/radiologic studies, treatment/therapy options, and when to refer to a specialist.
A consistent organization throughout makes review easy, and chapters end with lists of key points. It’s the ideal reference for a quick, efficient, and comprehensive review of essential information needed for board examinations or recertification.
- Offers first-line advice in initially diagnosing and treating children with renal and urologic conditions.
- Features key references within each chapter.
- Emphasizes assessment and stabilization of the conditions most often encountered in practice.
- Examines differential diagnosis, lab values/radiologic studies, treatment/therapy options, and when to refer to a specialist through abundant tables.
- Organizes topics to address all of the major categories of renal and urologic disorders, including hematuria and proteinuria, hypertension, glomerular disorders, chronic renal failure, dialysis and transplantation, and more.
Download ebook Pediatric Nephrology and Urology: The Requisites, 1st Edition (Requisites in Pediatrics) pdf
|List Price:||$136.00 USD|
|New From:||$123.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $15 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|