Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies, 15th Edition: A Compendium of Evidence-based Research for Pediatric Practice (American Academy of Pediatrics Policy) – April 2015 Release
American Academy of Pediatrics
Keep up with current practice guidelines and policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics with the latest, most up-to-date edition of this clinical reference classic. This evidence-based decision-making tool for managing common pediatric conditions has been revised and updated for 2014, with the latest clinical practice guidelines for more than 30 conditions, plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2014.
Updated and expanded for 2015 including:
– New pediatric clinical practice guidelines on “The Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Bronchiolitis”
– Full text of more than 60 new or revised AAP policies
– CD-ROM includes the full text of more than 400 AAP clinical practice guidelines, policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports.
– More than 30 clinical practice guidelines including Sleep Apnea guideline, as well as ADHD, bronchiolitis, dysplasia of the hip, gastroenteritis, otitis media, urinary tract infection, and more.
– 2015 immunization schedule.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies, 15th Edition: A Compendium of Evidence-based Research for Pediatric Practice (American Academy of Pediatrics Policy) – April 2015 Release pdf
|List Price:||$127.00 USD|
|New From:||$119.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $15 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|