Oncology Boards Flash Review (2013 Release)
by Francis P. Worden MD (Editor), Rami N. Khoriaty MD (Editor)
Oncology Boards Flash Review is a question-and-answer book designed to summarize the most important facts one needs to know for the medical oncology boards, including the most up-to-date information on well-established chemotherapy regimens for a variety of malignancies.
Coverage extends across the range of major hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, and includes reviews of pharmacology, biostatistics, genetics and tumor biology, and survivorship and palliative care. The book covers all of the topics listed by the American Board of Internal Medicine as essential material for the Medical Oncology Board Examination. Each chapter is written by a fellow and edited by expert faculty and clinicians, and Flash Review includes key points summarized in bullet point form for easy recall. Question-based headings enable the reader to systematically review and assess his knowledge.
This study guide distills the must-know points of medical oncology into a single source for targeted board review, self-assessment, or handy quick reference.
Oncology Boards Flash Review features:
- Must-know points of medical oncology
- Coverage of hematologic malignancies, solid tumors, pharmacology, biostatistics, genetics and tumor biology, and survivorship and palliative care
- Key points summarized in bullet form for easy recall
- Each chapter written by a fellow and edited by expert faculty and clinicians
- Useful tool for board review, self-assessment or, handy quick reference
Download ebook Oncology Boards Flash Review (2013 Release) pdf
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|