On Call Neurology: On Call Series, 3rd Edition
by Randolph S. Marshall MD (Author), Stephen A. Mayer MD (Author)
Successfully managing on-call situations requires a masterful combination of speed, skill, and knowledge. When you’re on call…alone…in the middle of the night…
On Call Neurology provides you with immediate access to the vital, step-by-step information you need to rise to the occasion! For every complaint, it guides you through the initial evaluation, differential diagnosis, neurologic examination, and treatment planning, so you can face any problem with confidence!
- Walks you through the patient examination so you can focus on the most important neurologic features.
- Reviews the indications for, and complications of, common neurodiagnostic tests.
- Offers assistance in writing orders and providing comprehensive, complete workups.
- Features the very latest information on Headache · Demyelinating Diseases · Infections of the Central Nervous System · Dementia · and more.
- Provides an On Call Formulary covering the most common neurologic medications.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook On Call Neurology: On Call Series, 3rd Edition pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|