Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies – 5th Edition
by Steven G. Gabbe MD (Author), Joe Leigh Simpson MD (Author), Jennifer R. Niebyl MD (Author), Henry L Galan MD (Author), Laura Goetzl MD MPH (Author), Eric R. M. Jauniaux MD PhD FRCOG (Author), Mark B Landon MD (Author)
Must-have expertise for today’s challenging fast-changing field! This classic reference is your place to turn for all of the guidelines you need on the diagnosis, therapy, and management of both normal and high-risk patients.
Inside you’ll find state-of-the-art guidance on the challenges you face, with new chapters covering placental anatomy and physiology · non-invasive prenatal diagnostic techniques · abnormal labor · operative vaginal delivery · cervical incompetence · amniotic fluid disorders · thrombophilias · and thromboembolic disorders, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
Plus, you’ll have access to the complete contents online – fully searchable – as well as all of the illustrations for use in electronic presentations. The result is essential, practice-proven know-how you need to enhance your clinical success.
- Cover the important foundations of basic science and physiology of normal and complicated obstetrics.
- Includes evidence based information on normal obstetric practice.
- Presents in-depth information on problems encountered in clinical practice, as well as high-risk obstetrics.
- Presents the work of four new associate editors – broadening the book’s international appeal – as well as more than 20 new contributors for fresh practice perspectives.
- Offers new chapters covering placental anatomy and physiology · non-invasive prenatal diagnostic techniques · abnormal labor · operative vaginal delivery · cervical incompetence · amniotic fluid disorders · thrombophilias · and thromboembolic disorders.
- Features a new full-color format for easier reference, as well as a new appendix of normal values.
- Distills the expertise of leading contributors from the fields of maternal-fetal medicine, anesthesiology, neonatology, internal medicine, dermatology, genetics, and ethics – providing a real-life, interdisciplinary perspective.
Download ebook Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies – 5th Edition pdf
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|