Neuromuscular Case Studies
by Tulio E. Bertorini MD (Author)
In this unique book, Dr. Bertorini guides you through more than 100 cases that demonstrate the diagnosis and management of a wide range of common and rare neuromuscular disorders. No other reference boasts such a large array of clinical studies devoted to all areas of this broad topic!
Each case study reviews the etiologies, pathogenesis, differential diagnosis, and management of a particular disorder, helping you not only recognize its presentation, but also determine a diagnosis and the best treatment plans for your patients. You’ll also find expert guidance on the basic mechanisms of neuromuscular disorders, clinical examination, and diagnostic tests-including EMG, muscle biopsy, genetic testing, and more.
- More than 100 detailed case studies explore both common and rare neuromuscular disorders and the treatment protocols for each, equipping you with the knowledge you need to confidently manage any challenge. Each case includes a summary of important points or highlights of the study.
- Case studies are arranged either by complaint or by diagnosis so that you can successfully manage your patients with or without an initial diagnosis.
- Comprehensive coverage of EMGs and nerve conduction studies and other diagnostic tests, including muscle and nerve biopsies and genetic testing, helps you accurately diagnose nerve, muscle, and neuromuscular transmission disorders.
- Detailed discussions of treatment plans and commonly used drugs enhance your management of autoimmune disorders, painful neuropathy, dysautonomia, and other neuromuscular disorders.
- A reader-friendly format takes you step by step through the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, from the basic anatomy and physiology of the nerve and muscle through to clinical evaluation, diagnostic testing, and therapy.
- More than 350 high-quality illustrations, including full-color patient photographs, biopsies, and EMG tracings, make complex concepts easier to understand and apply.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Neuromuscular Case Studies pdf
|List Price:||$152.00 USD|
|New From:||$117.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|