Netter’s Neurology, 2nd Edition (Netter Clinical Science)
Features: Used Book in Good Condition H. Royden Jones Jr. Jr., Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, Richard A. Baker
Netter’s Neurology, 2nd Edition, by Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, and Richard A. Baker, uses visually rich Netter artwork to efficiently provide you with a concise overview of general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics.
Download Atlas medical
“It communicates often very difficult areas of neurology quite simply, and builds on basics to advanced understanding. I’ve never seen such well-thought-out and informative illustrations with such detail in another neurology book of this type.” –First Prize Winner, Illustrated Book Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Master general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics through comprehensive topic coverage.
- Get a quick and memorable overview of anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation from the precision and beauty of Netter and Netter-style plates that highlight key neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Explore specific clinical applications with vignettes included throughout the text that bring each topic to life.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to the short text and concise topic overviews.
- See the latest developments in the field in clear detail with new artwork and new entries on ALS, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, African Sleeping Sickness, and more.
- Effectively visualize the underlying anatomy in living patients through upgraded neuroimaging coverage, including MR, CT, and PET.
- Tap into additional treatment information with more clinical vignettes that provide “real-life” illustrative case evaluations.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Netter’s Neurology, 2nd Edition (Netter Clinical Science) pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|