NCLEX-PN Exam Prep (2nd Edition)
NCLEX-PN Exam Prep (2nd Edition)
by Wilda Rinehart (Author), Diann Sloan (Author), Clara Hurd (Author)
COMPREHENSIVE Succeed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
- Master the NCLEX®-PN exam materials in all tested subject areas
- Prepare with four comprehensive practice tests
- Analyze your test readiness and areas for further study with topic-focused chapter tests
- CD-ROM–based practice exam includes an interactive Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) engine for a meaningful exam experience with approximately 500 questions
- Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
Score Higher on the NCLEX®-PN Exam!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam.
- Study Tips like the advice and instruction that a personal tutor might provide.
- Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide you with hints and strategies that will help you reduce your mistakes on the exam.
- Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered on the NCLEX®-PN Exam.
- Practice Questions that include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers—so you can learn the material from your success and mistakes.
Rinehart and Associates is a leading provider of classroom training for students studying for the NCLEX®-PN Exam.
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. degrees. Her experience includes staff nurse in surgery, labor, and delivery; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She also was an instructor of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., as well as M.S. Ed., and Ph.D. in Education degrees. She has worked as a staff nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has also been an instructor of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., and G.N.C. degrees. Ms Hurd is certified in nursing education. She is a nurse educator consultant facilitating faculty mentoring, item writing, and curriculum development. She has 31 years of experience and has worked as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical intensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in associate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Live and Learn
Educating 100 million people worldwide, Pearson Education is the global leader in integrated education publishing.
Our renowned brands include
Pearson Prentice Hall • Pearson Longman • Pearson Scott Foresman • Pearson Addison Wesley • Pearson NCS
Pearson Education provides quality content, assessment tools, and educational services in all available media, spanning the learning curve from birth through college and beyond.
CD Features Nearly 500 Questions!
The CD-ROM–based practice exam includes an interactive Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) engine for a meaningful exam experience with approximately 500 questions.
NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
CATEGORY: Medicine/Nursing COVERS: Nursing USER LEVEL: Intermediate
Download ebook NCLEX-PN Exam Prep (2nd Edition) pdf
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|