Download ebook Multiple Choice Questions for Haematology and Core Medical Trainees pdf
Barbara J. Bain
Download ebook medical pdf free
Written to help haematology and general medical trainees evaluate their own knowledge, and particularly useful for those preparing for the Part 1 examination of the Royal College of Pathologists.
This exam-centered book will also be of use to core medical trainees preparing for the examinations of the Royal College of Physicians and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and to haematology and general medicine trainees in other countries where methods of examination are similar.
The 200 questions are presented in two formats, Single Best Answer and Extended Matching Question, and comes complete wih detailed feedback and, when appropriate, relevant references are given for each question so that those who select the wrong answer will understand why another answer is better.
* Quick reference question book, ideal for examination preparation
* Includes 50 SBA questions, ideal for the Part 1 and Part 2 MRCP examinations, which although having a general medical slant, are also appropriate for haematology specialist trainees
* Includes 70 SBA multiple choice questions appropriate for haematology specialist trainees but also useful to core medical trainees
* Includes 30 EMQs suitable for those taking Part 1 of the FRCPath examination
* Questions come complete with fully referenced answers and discussion points This book provides an educational tool for training as well as an ideal way to prepare for examinations and is also of value to those who examine in haematology and haematopathology.
| Payments secured by Paypal
| Refund when you don't received ebook
| Send fastest ebook in 24 hours |
| Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com