Medical Physiology: The Big Picture
Medical Physiology: The Big Picture (LANGE The Big Picture)
Jonathan Kibble, Colby Halsey
Get the BIG PICTURE of Medical Physiology — and focus on what youreally need to know to ace the course and board exams!
4-Star Doody’s Review!
“This excellent, no-frills approach to physiology concepts is designed to help medical students and other health professions students review the basic concepts associated with physiology for the medical profession. The information is concise, accurate and timely.”
If you don’t have unlimited study time Medical Physiology: The Big Picture is exactly what you need! With an emphasis on what you “need to know” versus “what’s nice to know,” and enhanced with 450 full-color illustrations, it offers a focused, streamlined overview of medical physiology. You’ll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation designed to make even the most complex concepts understandable in a short amount of time.
With just the right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time, this unique combination text and atlas features:
- A “Big Picture” perspective on precisely what you must know to ace your course work and board exams
- Coverage of all the essential areas of Physiology, including General, Neurophysiology, Blood, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Renal and Acid Base, Gastrointestinal, and Reproductive
- 450 labeled and explained full-color illustrations
- 190 board exam-style questions and answers — including a complete practice test at the end of the book
- Special icon highlights important clinical information
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Medical Physiology: The Big Picture (LANGE The Big Picture) pdf
|List Price:||$78.00 USD|
|New From:||$73.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|