Manual of Clinical Problems in Pulmonary Medicine, 7th edition pdf download
Dr. Timothy A. Morris MD FACCP, Dr. Andrew L. Ries MD MPH, Dr. Richard A. Bordow MD
“Well worth reading cover to cover and will serve as an excellent reference resource in the field of pulmonary medicine.”
K. P. Ravikrishnan, FRCP(C), FACP (William Beaumont Hospitals), reviewing previous edition
Key features of Manual of Clinical Problems in Pulmonary Medicine include:
- Highlights of pulmonary and critical care medicine processes and resources available to help you prevent, diagnose, and treat respiratory diseases.
- Up-to-date information on presentations that are typical for common and otherwise important respiratory disorders.
- Updated traditional, disease-based chapters so you can refresh your knowledge.
- NEW sections on Presentation of Respiratory Disorders and Pulmonary Resources and Procedureshelp you clearly identify and treat your patients.
- Uniform chapters that highlight key characteristics, including definition, etiology, incidence, diagnostic work up, management and outcomes.
- Annotated bibliography presents the best evidence for you to apply in practice
Whether you are a busy practitioner in pulmonary medicine, a pulmonary specialist, or a resident in pulmonary medicine, internal medicine, or general surgery, you’ll find this authoritative reference a “must-have” for your practice.
|List Price:||$82.00 USD|
|New From:||$75.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|