Download ebook Lewin, Weinstein and Riddell’s Gastrointestinal Pathology and its Clinical Implications, 2nd Edition (2 Volume set)
Robert Riddell MD, Dhanpat Jain MD
Lewin Gastrointestinal Pathology and Its Clinical Implications, Second Edition
This comprehensive, two-volume resource highlights the practical aspects of the pathology of biopsies and gross specimens, the clinical/pathological correlation, and differential diagnoses, and the ways in which these affect the management of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
The authors provide valuable insights on many important areas of gastrointestinal pathology, and openly address controversies within the specialty. This all-inclusive work stands alone in its illustrative quality and in its emphasis on the clinical implications of patient management as related to pathologic findings.
The Second Edition has been completely revised to reflect two decades of advances in the field. The book’s focus on clinical/pathological correlations and differential diagnoses emphasizes their affect on patient management. Major revisions of the chapters on colitis and gastritis feature new approaches to treatment. Over 2100 full-color illustrations highlight pathologic features to sharpen diagnostic skills and guide treatment choices.
NEW to the Second Edition…
- Completely revised content reflects two decades of advances in the field.
- Focus on clinical/pathological correlations and differential diagnoses emphasizes their affect on patient management
- Major revisions of the chapters on colitis and gastritis feature new approaches to treatment.
- Over 2100 full-color illustrations highlight pathologic features to sharpen diagnostic skills and guide treatment choices.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
|List Price:||$379.00 USD|
|New From:||$225.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $20 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|