Interpreting Lung Function Tests: A Step-by Step Guide (2014 Release)
Bruce Thompson, Brigitte Borg, Robyn OÂHehir
Lung function assessment is the central pillar of modern respiratory diagnosis, providing invaluable information to assist in clinical decision making and management strategies.Interpreting Lung Function Tests: A Step-by Step Guide is a practical “how-to” training manual, which provides the reader with the necessary skills to interpret lung function test results, and to write a concise and informative report on the outcome.
Interpreting Lung Function Tests: A Step-by Step Guide
- provides unique guidance on the reporting of pulmonary function tests, including illustrative cases and sample reports.
- utilizes the many references available on interpretation of lung function and provides a teaching/reference tool for report writing of lung function results routinely performed in clinical practice.
- provides the reader with the skill to interpret and write a concise, yet informative report
- provides examples of results and written reports (with commentary where necessary as further explanation).
- focuses primarily on tests performed as part of routine clinical testing: spirometry, static lung volumes, gas transfer, bronchial provocation tests, and maximal respiratory pressures.
Interpreting Lung Function Tests: A Step-by Step Guideis a superb new resource to educate medical students, junior doctors, family physicians, as well as advanced trainee physicians specializing in respiratory medicine, respiratory scientists, and respiratory physicians
Download ebook Interpreting Lung Function Tests: A Step-by Step Guide (2014 Release) pdf
|List Price:||$99.00 USD|
|New From:||$78.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|