Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th Edition – 2012
by Charles Wiener (Author), Anthony Fauci (Author), Eugene Braunwald (Author), Dennis Kasper (Author), Stephen Hauser (Author), Dan Longo (Author), J. Jameson (Author), Joseph Loscalzo (Author), Cynthia Brown (Author)
Based on the content of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e, this powerful study tool is essential for Internal Medicine Board certification or recertification/maintenance of certification, or as a refresher for any internal medicine examination.
Reflecting the accuracy and timeliness of Harrison’s, this complete review of internal medicine features more than 1,100 review questions, many of which utilize realistic patient scenarios, including radiographic or pathologic images. Each question is accompanied by a complete answer and explanation derived from – and cross-referenced to – Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e. These questions are designed to bolster your understanding of pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnosis, clinical decision making, and therapeutics.
- Content that closely follows the organization and coverage of the 18th edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine
- More than 1,100 Q&As that simulate those on the primary certification examination in internal medicine
- Detailed answers explanations for each question
- Coverage that spans the entire spectrum of internal medicine
- Full-color atlas
- Each topic is covered in proportion to its level of importance on the Internal Medicine Examination Blueprint
Download ebook Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th Edition – 2012 pdf
|List Price:||$74.00 USD|
|New From:||$69.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|