Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment – 3rd Edition
by Simon D. Shorvon (Author)
Make your way through the epilepsy maze Epilepsy is a complex neurological condition. There are many modern treatment options, and treatment should nowadays be tailored to an individual patient. But identification of the best therapy can be a labyrinthine process.
The Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment provides a practical pathfinder for treating epilepsy based on published evidence and the author’s 30 years of specialist clinical experience.
Direct in style but comprehensive in content, with ample tables and summaries, the Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment covers:
* Treatment of the different forms and causes of epilepsy
* Treatment in the different commonly encountered clinical situations
* Treatment in children, in adults, in the elderly, in women, in epilepsy syndromes and in those with special needs and requirements
* Epilepsy drugs – their pharmacology, kinetics, side effects, effectiveness and practical usage in the clinic
* Epilepsy surgery – the various types, the indications, assessment and outcome A succinct pharmacopeia summarizes the entire range of anti-epileptic medications with emphasis on effective prescribing in the clinical setting. The Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment will help you and your patient find the best path to control epilepsy for each individual’s situation.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment – 3rd Edition pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|