Fundamentals of Body CT, 4th Edition
Fundamentals of Body CT, 4th Edition (Fundamentals of Radiology)
W. Richard Webb, Wiliam E. Brant MD, Nancy M. Major MD
“I would recommend this book to junior doctors/AHPs with an interest in CT and its applications, and to those diagnostic consultants who report body CT while specialising in other areas.” By RAD Magazine, Apr 2015
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information to effectively interpret CTs and the salient points needed to make accurate diagnoses.
- Review how the anatomy of each body area appears on a CT scan.
- Grasp each procedure and review key steps quickly with a comprehensive yet concise format.
- Achieve optimal results with step-by-step instructions on how to perform all current CT techniques.
- Compare diagnoses with a survey of major CT findings for a variety of common diseases-with an emphasis on those findings that help to differentiate one condition from another.
- Make effective use of 64-slice MDCT and dual source CT scanners with coverage of the most current indications.
- Stay current extensive updates of clinical guidelines that reflect recent changes in the practice of CT imaging, including (ACCP) Diagnosis and Management of Lung Cancer guidelines, paraneoplastic and superior vena cava syndrome, reactions to contrast solution and CT-guided needle biopsy.
- Get a clear view of the current state of imaging from extensively updated, high-quality images throughout.
- Access the complete contents online, fully searchable, at ExpertConsult.
>>>Atlas medical ebooks PDF
Download ebook Fundamentals of Body CT, 4th Edition (Fundamentals of Radiology) pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|