Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition
Robert M. Kacmarek PhD RRT FAARC, James K. Stoller MD MS, Al Heuer PhD MBA RRT RPFT
A leader in respiratory care education for more than 40 years, Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition delivers a comprehensive introduction to the field of respiratory care and keeps you up-to-date on the latest advances and trends in professional practice today. With this new edition, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the role of respiratory therapists (RTs), scientific bases for treatment, and clinical applications. In-depth discussions progress from the principles of respiratory care to applied anatomy and physiology, assessment, discussion of specific respiratory illnesses, basic therapy, acute and critical care, and preventive and long-term care. Egan’s is the most recommended and trusted text for NBRC examination preparation.
- UNIQUE! Egan’s trusted reputation as the preeminent fundamental respiratory care textbook delivers comprehensive coverage while keeping you up to date with this ever-changing profession.
- UNIQUE! Expert authorship from the leading figures in respiratory care ensures critical content is covered thoroughly and accurately.
- UNIQUE! Mini Clinisgive you an opportunity to apply text content to actual patient care through short, critical-thinking vignettes.
- UNIQUE! Rules of Thumb highlight rules, formulas, and key points that are important to clinical practice.
- Excerpts of all 49 published Clinical Practice Guidelines provide you with important information regarding indications/contraindications, hazards and complications, assessment of need, and assessment of outcome and monitoring.
- Therapist Driven Protocols(TDPs) used by RTs in hospitals to assess patients, initiate care, and evaluate outcomes, are incorporated throughout the text to demonstrate the value of following an established protocol.
- Learning Objectives highlight key content at the beginning and at the end of each chapter in a bulleted section and parallel the three areas tested on the NBRC exam: recall, analysis, and application.
- Updated content aligned with the 2009 NBRC CRT Summary Content Outline ensures the text is both current and clinically accurate.
- Expanded use of the NBRC Exam Matrix Correlation Chart throughout all Evolve online resources makes test preparation easier.
Download ebook Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition pdf
|List Price:||$139.00 USD|
|New From:||$108.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $15 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|