Download ebook Easy EMG
by Lyn D Weiss MD (Author)
Easy-to-read and well-organized, this one-of-a-kind resource offers a basic introduction in both electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCS). Inside, readers will find expert guidance on how to perform and interpret EMGs as well as the fundamental principles of electrodiagnostic testing.
Readers will also find coverage of the testing of the most common conditions encountered in daily practice. At-a-glance tables, combined with clear illustrations showing the correct needle placement for each condition, and a convenient pocket size, make this the ideal reference to carry on the go or have on hand in the lab.
- Provides a quick presentation of just the basic facts needed by the beginner.
- Includes illustrations on how to perform basic nerve conduction studies and needle EMG, providing two resources in one.
- Reviews commonly encountered conditions to assist the reader with turning theory into practice.
- Presents quick access to information on the most common conditions seen in practice.
- Features at-a-glance tables that concisely present complicated information.
- Depicts precise needle placement through unique computer-generated illustrations.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Easy EMG pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|