Download ebook Cardiovascular Therapeutics pdf free
Features: Used Book in Good Condition
Elliott M. Antman MD
- Facilitates the decision-making process clinicians face when choosing among various cardiovascular therapeutic options.
- covers the latest concepts in pathophysiology, evaluation, and management of patients with cardiovascular disorders
- Addresses pharmacological, interventional, and surgical management approaches for each type of cardiovascular disease, putting advice on the full range of therapeutic options at your disposal.
- Keeps you current with brand-new chapters on gene therapy and stem cell therapy * unstable and chronic stable angina * management of unstable angina and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction * devices for heart failure and arrhythmias * prevention of ischemic disease * the regulatory approval process for new cardiovascular drugs and devices * and more.
- Delivers a fully revised section on “Heart Failure” that explores cardiac resynchronization therapy, surgical interventions, ambulatory management, hospital management, and cardiac transplantation and circulatory support devices.
- Offers a completely updated section on “Other Cardiovascular Conditions” that addresses issues such as pharmacologic treatment of cardiovascular disease during pregnancy * care for adults with congenital heart disease * treatment of primary pulmonary hypertension * prevention and treatment of infective endocarditis * treatment of pericardial disease * and rehabilitation of the patient with cardiovascular disease.
- Reflects a new emphasis on the role of diet and exercise in the management of cardiovascular problems in conformity with ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines.
|List Price:||$77.00 USD|
|New From:||$65.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|