Download ebook Cardiovascular Therapeutics pdf free
Features: Used Book in Good Condition
Elliott M. Antman MD
This companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease equips you with all of today’s most effective therapeutic guidelines and management solutions for the full range of heart disease patients. It reflects the most recent standards for drug management as well as the latest in new technologies.
Reorganized to mirror your changing practice, each cardiovascular-problem-based section offers a chapter on pharmacologic treatment (with a minimum of pathophysiology)…a chapter on catheter-based or minimally invasive interventions…and a discussion of surgical options. You’ll also find a brand-new chapter on gene therapy and stem cell therapy, plus new chapters on many other rapidly developing areas of practice. The result is an outstanding single-volume source for state-of-the-art, clinically oriented guidance on both common and unusual areas of cardiovascular treatment.
- Facilitates the decision-making process clinicians face when choosing among various cardiovascular therapeutic options.
- covers the latest concepts in pathophysiology, evaluation, and management of patients with cardiovascular disorders
- Addresses pharmacological, interventional, and surgical management approaches for each type of cardiovascular disease, putting advice on the full range of therapeutic options at your disposal.
- Keeps you current with brand-new chapters on gene therapy and stem cell therapy * unstable and chronic stable angina * management of unstable angina and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction * devices for heart failure and arrhythmias * prevention of ischemic disease * the regulatory approval process for new cardiovascular drugs and devices * and more.
- Delivers a fully revised section on “Heart Failure” that explores cardiac resynchronization therapy, surgical interventions, ambulatory management, hospital management, and cardiac transplantation and circulatory support devices.
- Offers a completely updated section on “Other Cardiovascular Conditions” that addresses issues such as pharmacologic treatment of cardiovascular disease during pregnancy * care for adults with congenital heart disease * treatment of primary pulmonary hypertension * prevention and treatment of infective endocarditis * treatment of pericardial disease * and rehabilitation of the patient with cardiovascular disease.
- Reflects a new emphasis on the role of diet and exercise in the management of cardiovascular problems in conformity with ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines.
| Payments secured by Paypal
| Refund when you don't received ebook
| Send fastest ebook in 24 hours |
| Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com