Download ebook Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Obesity: 49 Clinical Questions pdf
Jeannie S. Huang MD MPH
Some of the questions that are answered:
• How can a primary care practitioner manage obesity?
• My patients often ask me about fad diets for weight loss. What is the bottom line about fad diets – are they benign or do some have associated adverse risks?
• What are some of the behavioral programs available for obese children and how do I choose which would be the most appropriate for my obese patients?
• I am often asked about bariatric surgery. What are the different weight loss surgeries for pediatric patients? What are the important considerations, associated complications, and effectiveness of each type of surgery?
• How do I get reimbursed for delivery of weight management therapies in the office?
• Are there any effective technologies (apps, sensors) available to help pediatric patients lose weight?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Obesity: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and family practitioners will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.
|List Price:||$72.00 USD|
|New From:||$70.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|