Curbside Consultation in Pediatric GI: 49 Clinical Questions pdf free
Download ebook Curbside Consultation in Pediatric GI: 49 Clinical Questions pdf free
Joel R. Rosh MD, Athos Bousvaros MD MPH
Drs. Joel R. Rosh and Athos Bousvaros have designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric GI. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric GI with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.Some of the questions that are answered:
• How is infantile colic diagnosed and treated?
• How is GERD diagnosed in infants and what are the best treatments?
• How can I optimize my treatment of childhood constipation and does this vary by age?
• How can I effectively intervene in a child that is overweight or obese?
• Celiac disease seems so much more common—is this an epidemic?
• Why have food allergies become so common and what are the most accurate means of diagnosis?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric GI: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, family practitioners and pediatric residents will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.
Download ebook Curbside Consultation in Pediatric GI: 49 Clinical Questions pdf
|List Price:||$92.00 USD|
|New From:||$85.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|