Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging: 3-Volume Set – 3rd Edition
Robert R. Edelman, John Hesselink, Michael Zlatkin
- Reviews physics, instrumentation, and techniques.
- Integrates the knowledge and experience of the world’s leading clinical researchers.
- Examines all the latest techniques, including diffusion imaging, MR-guided interventions, molecular imaging, functional MRI, and MR angiography.
- Discusses hot topics such as parallel imaging methods, perfusion imaging of the brain, high-field MRI, and MR venography of the body.
- Features imaging protocols for all body-specific areas.
- Offers a new full-color format with hundreds of new color anatomic and MR images.
- Presents new scientific advances relevant to the clinical applications of MRI.
- The Multimedia e-dition includes the full text and all the images from the 3-volume set, plus hundreds of supplemental images, and full-motion videoclips. Weekly updates will keep you up to date through the life of the edition.
>>>Atlas medical ebooks PDF
Download ebook Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging: 3-Volume Set – 3rd Edition pdf
|List Price:||$498.00 USD|
|New From:||$283.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $25 USD|