Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis, 4th Edition (Churchill Pocketbooks) – May 2014 Release
Andrew T Raftery BSc MBChB(Hons) MD FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Ed), Eric KS Lim MB ChB MD MSc FRCS(C-Th), Andrew J K Östör MB BS FRACP
Making a correct diagnosis is one of the key aspects of every medical student’s and junior doctor’s clinical training, and problem-based learning is now widely used to focus on the causes behind the presentation of a clinical feature. TheFourth Edition of this best-selling book is packed full of information to help the reader move from a presenting problem to an accurate diagnosis.
- This Fourth Edition covers 127 common presenting problems in both medicine and surgery in a consistent format.
- Each topic includes a list of all potential causes of the condition, colour coded to indicate common, occasional or rare causes. Important geographical variations are also highlighted.
- Two sections cover the differential diagnosis of biochemical and haematological disorders which provide a ready check when reviewing abnormal results
- The text includes a targeted guide to the relevant general and specific follow-up investigations which should be carried out as appropriate.
- At the end of each topic a box highlights important learning points, or indicates symptom and signs suggestive of significant pathology which require urgent action.
- Eighty colour photographs of key clinical presentations have been added to assist symptom recognition.
- Two new chapters on Hypotension and Photophobia.
Download ebook Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis, 4th Edition pdf
|List Price:||$74.00 USD|
|New From:||$69.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|