Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney – Expert Consult – 3rd Edition (Pereira)
by Jonathan Himmelfarb MD (Author), Mohamed H. Sayegh MD FAHA FASN ASCI AAP (Author)
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation-a companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney-covers all clinical management issues relevant to chronic kidney disease.
Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a team of expert contributors to present you with the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more. you’ll have convenient access to everything you need to manage your patients.
- Apply the expertise of distinguished researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation.
- Manage the full range of issues in chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation through comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical tools.
- Gain clear visual understanding from illustrations, including diagnostic and treatment algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with links to PubMed.
- Better manage your patients with up-to-date coverage on the latest advances in 13 new chapters including Hypertensive Kidney Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes Management, and more.
- Gain fresh perspectives from a revised editorial team led by Jonathan Himmelfarb-a young leader in the field of acute renal failure-and Mohamed Sayegh-a worldwide expert on kidney transplantation.
Download ebook Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney – Expert Consult – 3rd Edition (Pereira) pdf
|List Price:||$89.00 USD|
|New From:||$80.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $15 USD|