Burton’s Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10th North American Edition (2014 Release)
Paul Engelkirk PhD MT(ASCP)
To ensure content mastery, this market-leading book for the one-semester course clarifies concepts, defines key terms, and is packed with in-text learning tools that make the content inviting and easy to understand. The Tenth Edition provides a wide range of online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An Image Bank featuring all figures and tables from the book enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust Test Generator, loaded with pre-made, text-specific questions, saves time and makes creating and printing tests easy.
- Lesson Plans make teaching from the text easier.
- PowerPoint Slides speed lecture preparation.
- An Instructor’s Guide provides additional resources for every chapter.
- A chapter-by-chapter Study Guide helps students master key concepts.
- Additional Self-Assessment Exercises for each chapter help students build confidence and gauge their progress
- Lists of Key Terms in each chapter help students master the vocabulary of the field.
- Special “Insight,” “Increase Your Knowledge,” and “Critical thinking” sections provide additional insight, as well as fun facts on selected topics from the text.
- Student Quiz Bank – over 500 questions—give students unlimited opportunities for practice and review.
Download ebook Burton’s Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10th North American Edition (2014 Release) pdf
|List Price:||$115.00 USD|
|New From:||$89.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|