BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series) pdf download.
Kyung Won Chung PhD, Harold M. Chung MD, Nancy L. Halliday PhD
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
Download ebook BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series) pdf free
|List Price:||$132.95 USD|
|New From:||$80.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $15 USD|
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|