Asbestos: Risk Assessment, Epidemiology, and Health Effects (2nd Edition) pdf free
Features: Used Book in Good Condition
The first edition of Asbestos: Risk Assessment, Epidemiology, and Health Effects received critical acclaim due to the interdisciplinary nature of its content. Editors Ronald Dodson and Samuel Hammar have carefully kept this popular focus while updating and expanding the topics covered in the first edition with the help of internationally known experts. While there are hundreds of books available on many different aspects of asbestos, none contain the encyclopedic, comprehensive coverage you will find here.
See What’s New in the Second Edition:
- Definitions of asbestos by different methodologies and the potential impact that those forms have on health
- Internationally accepted sampling/analytical schemes
- Findings of major asbestos-related diseases that continue to increase in most industrialized countries where asbestos is widely used
- Information on asbestos-induced diseases in biological systems
- Expanded regulations chapter
Copiously illustrated with diagrams, tables, and photographs, including some in color, the book remains an interdisciplinary resource on the major issues in asbestos exposure and human health, with coverage that spans history, pathology, and epidemiology as well as sampling, analysis, and regulatory issues. The editors’ expertise and careful updating set this book apart, making it a comprehensive resource that interlinks diverse specialties. They provide an updated and expanded state-of-the-art discussion of important interdisciplinary factors associated with asbestos-related issues in an easy-to-use reference.
|List Price:||$132.00 USD|
|New From:||$120.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|