Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach
by David M. Greer (Editor)
his focused book deals clearly and concisely with the principles of management of patients with acute ischemic stroke (AIS). It emphasizes the published and verifiable evidence in support of these principles, and highlights the areas of limited evidence.
Best evidence is provided for the current standard treatment of acute ischemic stroke, including intravenous chemical thrombolysis, intra-arterial approaches, blood pressure management, and anti-thrombotic therapy.
More modern techniques are also described, such as the use of mechanical devices to evacuate a thrombus, induced hypertension, hyper-oxygenation (hyperoxia), and neuroprotective or neuroregeneration agents. Hallmark features include:
* Focused on acute ischemic stroke, the most rapidly growing area of stroke management
* Evidence based: Provides best evidence for treatment
* Clearly discusses areas and topics where best evidence has not yet been established
* Lays out treatment plans and protocols in handbook fashion for ease of use and reference, even in emergency situations
* Includes latest and cutting-edge techniques and equipment for dealing with AIS Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach is an indispensable reference work for neurologists, neurocritical care medics, intensivists, hospitalists, emergency room physicians, neurology residents and fellows.
It is also a helpful resource for medical students, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in hospital and neurocritical care facilities.
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
Download ebook Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach pdf
|List Price:||$98.00 USD|
|New From:||$83.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|