by Zoltan A. Nagy (Author)
A History of Modern Immunology: A Path Toward Understanding describes, analyzes, and conceptualizes several seminal events and discoveries in immunology in the last third of the 20th century, the era when most questions about the biology of the immune system were raised and also found their answers.
Written by an eyewitness to this history, the book gives insight into personal aspects of the important figures in the discipline, and its data driven emphasis on understanding will benefit both young and experienced scientists.
This book provides a concise introduction to topics including immunological specificity, antibody diversity, monoclonal antibodies, major histocompatibility complex, antigen presentation, T cell biology, immunological tolerance, and autoimmune disease.
This broad background of the discipline of immunology is a valuable companion for students of immunology, research and clinical immunologists, and research managers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Contains the history of major breakthroughs in immunology featured with authenticity and insider details
- Gives an insight into personal aspects of the players in the history of immunology
- Enables the reader to recognize and select data of heuristic value which elucidate important facets of the immune system
- Provides good examples and guidelines for the recognition and selection of what is important for the exploration of the immune system
- Gives clear separation of descriptive and interpretive parts, allowing the reader to distinguish between facts and analysis provided by the author
Download ebook A History of Modern Immunology: The Path Toward Understanding (2013) pdf
|List Price:||$88.00 USD|
|New From:||$75.00 USD|
|Download Ebook pdf||Get it $10 USD|
Human anatomy ebooks PDF
|Payments secured by Paypal|
|Refund when you don't received ebook|
|Send fastest ebook in 24 hours|
|Customer requirements document sent to mail: Ducvatgia68@gmail.com|